Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Well rite now 3.55am oreadi..still cannot sleep.. so better update my blog since many ppl are on rioting askin me y i nvr update it.. hehe..

For today.. i did nth much.. the whole day i stayed at home.. ingatkan nak main bola wiht my neighbours downstairs.. but no mood today.. really no mood man!!.. can somebody cheer me up 2day? (=_=) Oh well, today i did my spring cleaning (onli for my room dah).. file my sec 3s worksheets.. berlambak dah.. since i the sec 3s worksheet i still need to use for nxt year.. better keep to neat n organised.. finish sec 4 den can lelong away..

oklah.. better talk bout yeaterday.. more interesting.. i had my soccer training.. reach there the weather was on our side man.. cool n breezy.. gerek!!.. Si Ah Seng ( my coach) tu plak came late.. play totto agaknye kat coffeeshop.. wakwakwak.. we had our light trainings on ourself b4 he came n told us tat our strikeforce r not good enough.. chicken betul.. last time our strike force was unbeatable n our defence were very vulnerable.. rite now totally reversed.. how times fly..

we were trained to shoot grounder.. so during match can get shoot on target easily.. oklah, for the first few tries failed.. haha..nak tendang bola kemane.. bola pulak yg kemane.. everytime off target.. HOWEVER, i persevered dgn titik peluh aku sendiri.. finally, my shots.. errrrrrr... can be considered improve lah.. he..he..he.. halfway thru, heavy rain pulak n we forced to stop.. nowadays weather really change very quick huh?!.. oklah.. stop here.. the battle of middle earth is coming.. need to wear my armour first.. TaAz!!~

No comments: