Thursday, February 10, 2005

Yo..
today morning went to play soccer with my primary school frens at CCk park.. yeah!.. quite enjoyin ah.. got 2 adults there, both of them are my fren's father.. they also join in playing.. We won though at the end of the match. Tight match. Really. won 3-2. I scored. 3 Cheers For ME!!

After tat, wen to one of my fren's house. Play PS. Wining Eleven 2003.. haha.. outdated one. But fun ah. I was the reigning champion. n i managed to secure my title again juz now.. haha..

Den reach home around 5.30.. so late man. Den my cuzins came.. they had their dinner at my house.. n also asked me help in their studies.. haha.. everythin about maths.. lerr.. if PE can lah. haha..

Oklah.. i need to do my math.. still havent finish. N btw, CCksians!!.. PLsPLsPLS!!.. support us 2mr k.. 2mr we against Bukit Batok Sec.. really important in game.. cause if we win tis.. we are CONFIRMED goin to the Quarter-Final.. Yeah!!!.. QUARTER-FINAL!!.. (",)

TaAz~!!


No comments: