Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Foouuh...
long time nvr update oreadi dah.
quite bz nowadays.. haiz.. alot of hw.. alot of remedials.. n alot of time taken in sch.
friday the worst dah.
wan to noe y??
I will in sch from 7 am in the morning.. till 10.. acutally till 8.30 lar
budden i still need to go for my religious class.
Fuiyoohh!!
tight schedule huh??
wait2.. havent finish my weekends schedule.
btwn tis 2 days of break.
got soccer training.. got NSSL( Street Soccer tournament).. practise for the Big Walk.
got tis.. got tat.. got toot.. got toad..
alot lar..
ouh yarr.. my english prelim oral.. haha..
good try from me.. but i dun think good enuf.. lack fo ideas man!!..
can talk.. but nth to talk.
n yarr..
tis coming friday.. might probably be one of my most emotional day.. haha.. sentimental dok..
cause it is goin to be my last cckss soccer training b4 i step down..
*sigh*
tis year arguably one of my most memorable time of my soccer career..
we reached the quarter-finals.. n we were just a hair strand away from reaching the semi-final..
wat a waste..
wat a history to cherish..
Just a short goodbye message to my juniors..
"Go taller ah!!... as long as we short.. i dun think we will have the upper hand in our matches..
we have good, balanced team.. with both agile, speedy players.. n strong, bricked defence..
however, our physical attributes are not up to standard.. still lacking.. so i suggest
consumed more calcium n proteins.. haha.. k??.. can??.. good luck ah.. may we achieved better results in the future"..
Selamtz.. (",)

No comments: