Thursday, June 30, 2005

Yesterday i went to SAF Under-16 training.
It is not because that i wanted to join, but i was being forced instead.
so, off i go to Khatib instead of the supposed-to-be Chua Chu Kang Stadium.
It is an army camp there and the rules are simple but strict.
A slightest mistake will cost your life. haha.
i was told not to wear slippers and should tuck in my shirt all the time:
and this make me realise something...
army camp is just like any singapore schools.
Fast Forward: I had an enjoyable time there especially with the light training,
and of course tiring.
I had a pain niggling on my right knee.
So i did not enjoy much of the 2-a-side matches since they all played at a very high momentum and made me to run alot. aduh.
After 4 months of mental training rather than physical training,
my playing was very karat as an overall.
at least these sort of trainings put some WD-40 to my karat joints.
And these things taught me something useful too.
You have to be a very disciplined person and committed in whatever you do.
If not, you will end up like me.
Reach home at 9pm and managed to do only 1 pathetic question from my homework.
huhu.

No comments: