Thursday, July 14, 2005

It had been an exhausting week for me so far.
nearly everday need to do corrections for my badly done midyear exams.
haiz.

btw, today rite after chemistry remedial, i went to play soccer.
haha.
dun tell mrs phillips ah.
as usual, scored lots of goals lah.
action man khai. haha.
budden, im still learning to play in the centre of the park.
yalar, aspiring to become a playmaker one day.

n tis weekend, my soccer team is going to have a match...
with a team consist of 21-year-old players.
ambitious a bit ah.
it is goin to be a miracle if we are going to win this match.
haha.

But, main objective:
Exposure n experience will make us better one day. Right?

Yeah, last but not least, tmr im having my ML Listening O'Level Paper.
Need to make sure i clean my earholes first.

N of coz, im hoping this is going to be my last MT paper for this year.

No comments: