Friday, August 12, 2005

well.. do u see wat time issit now? 1.10am u noe..

still havent sleeping seh.
nolah, not bcoz lots of hw.
i slept the whole evening from 8 to 12, 4 hours straight man.
now cannot sleep oreadi.

time management really bad seh.
need to change back to my normal sleeping time.
but hey, it doesnt make any difference dah.. normal sleeping time also like 1? 2am?..

u know yesterday.. i mean wednesday wee morning.. i slept at 5.10am u noe!..
wah!... record man.. never slept sooo late, a day before school start again.
u noe wat i do tat time?.. wat else but hw lah.. tis really reflects how bad i manage my time.. n oso tats y i slept for 4 hours juz now..

n, according to adibah's calculation( i presumed it is correct), it looks like i hav exactly 86 days to my written exam 'o' level.. how bout tat?.. fast seh.

n not to forget.. next wed im goin to hav my eng oral exam, 'o' level i mean, n really really not to forget... 2mr( aik!.. today lah)... im goin to get my MT 'o' level results... Oh God!.. please save me.

n last tuesday, i mean on the National Day, Singapore gave me presents instead of me giving to her( Singapore a male or female ah??) u noe.. i've won the 2nd- placed Keat Hong CRC street soccer tournament.. tats not all! + a trophy.. 2nd tallest in my trophy cabinet + $100 + becoming top scorer in my team.. hehe.. orang kaya baru! anyone wans me to blanja?? eheh, no face ah u.

ok.. i noe im bad. haha.

No comments: