Monday, May 22, 2006

A Fallen Hero

Khairul --
[noun]:

A person with a sixth sense for detecting the presence of goblins

'How" will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com
wow! i can sense the presence of ghost. Hmm.. interesting.
Well, last two weeks, i had an anti-climax moment. I just bought a bubble tea at the bubble-tea shop at Yew Tee when i heard somebody screaming in Hokkien, asummingly asking for help.
I was just going up on my bike that time, and you know what?! A thief had snatched her handbag!
I thought " Wow!.. finally i have an oppurtunity to become a hero", so i gave chase.... on my bike i mean. And it was a wrong move.
As i was approaching him nearer and nearer( he was damn slow man! He was jogging rather than running), unfortunately, my bike hit a curb when i steered it to the side and yes, i flew off to the ground.
haha.
By the time i looked up and tried to gave chase again, he was nowhere in side.
Wasted.
Just imagine if i caught that guy............
Hmm. Probably my face will come out in the next day's newspaper front page.
OR
Obituary. Who knows.. He might armed with knives or guns.
It may be a blessing in disguise when that happened.
Moral Of The Story: It's very difficult to become a hero in reality.

No comments: