Saturday, June 17, 2006

My June Holidays Reflection

9 days left to my mid-year exams. Approximately 1 week left to START studying.

Being a JC student, slacking is the last thing you should do. Because if you do, and by the time you found out that you are, you are seriously in a deep shit.
Looking back what i've done during my June holidays, i actually done nothing. i mean nothing much in terms studying.

What i did was...

  1. PPP rehearsals. Coming back to school almost everyday to practice and rehearse my lines.
  2. Soccer. Play almost every fridays and saturdays, excluding the street soccer tournament i participated recently.
  3. World Cup. Enduring the lack of sleep just to watch the 9pm and 12am matches. The 3am matches? Don't ever mention it.
  4. Attend remedials.
  5. HOCKEY TRAININGS! I hate it. Going to quit sooner or later. No interest for it. I can't even dribble till now. haha.

When im free from these five activities above mentioned, i gave myself a SHORT break by playing either the PS2 or the computer.

There are many times when i placed my revision notes on my the study table a.k.a my computer table and i ended up chatting with people in the MSN.

Yes.. its all about distractions. Being me, i want to achieve as many goals as i can.. like what i always want to in the soccer field.

For now, i should take one step at a time. Focus and discipline is all i need. Yes, THAT's ALL. That two little tiny mini things. And of coz.. being consistent. So, gear up and..... im ready to go!

No comments: