Sunday, August 06, 2006

A Month After My Disappearance

Woah.. it has been a month since the last time i've blogged.

Let see..

Firstly, our PJC PPP's performance was a blast! I really enjoyed it. Im going to missed those old times man. Especially those rehersal days when we need to stay back after school almost every other day. Naik penat dok. But it was all worth it.

Because WHY?

PJC was one of the top 3 institution in the OVERALL CHAMPION category!

Temasek Polytechnic was the overall champion followed by Pioneer Junior College and NUS.

Compared to schools which won the most awards that day, PJC has the most with 4 awards.

  • Outstanding Direction
  • Most Effecttive Use Of Set
  • And 2 Outstanding Performers won by Redzuan and Zuraidah

Individually, i never won anything. but its ok. What i was hoping for was to let PJC win something that day and we did. Im so glad about that.

Espcially with the strong competitions from Innova JC, Jurong JC, National JC and NAFA, we were quite worried that we will not able to bring up the reputation of our PJC MCS. But somehow, alhamdullilah, we make it. and we make it at the very last minute. Because we changed alot of things on our performance, few hours before the actual thing. Fuhh! Congrats to everyone for making this far and stood on during the good and bad times.

Aniway, Promo exams is coming for all JC1 students this year. 7 more weeks and counting. I really hope i can make it to JC2 without much problems. Insyaallah. Pray for me aite.

Sports day is coming too. I think it will be held by at the end of this august. Wow! i joined 100m, 200m, 4x100m for house and another 4x100m for my CCA. For the 4x100m inter-CCA, I chose to represent for MCS rather than hockey. Its not that i hate hockey, only that if i represent MCS, i will have a better chance of winning. Because MCS will be running against club & societies CCAs, the likes of Media Club, Chess Club, Choir etc. haha. and if i represent hockey, my team will need to face other sports CCA like basketball, rugby etc, which is more difficult lah. haha. So, thats why i representing MCS. clever right?! haha.

And bad news for me, i sprained my ankle just now during my routine Saturday Soccer. Somebody( Im not naming him) kicked my leg instead of the ball and i ended up falling awkwardly, twisting my ankle. Hai. my first ever ankle injury. haha. and my feet getting bigger every second. Bad news. Really bad news. The Sports Day's heats is just next week.

Hopefully, i can recover in time. Pray for me again aite? haha. thanks. Oklah, i think i better stop here. Take care everyone! =)

No comments: