Saturday, May 05, 2007

NAPHA test - My Last

Finally, I'm done with my NAPHA test.

To start with, I got full marks for all my five stations!
Although i had never been doing well enough for my sit-and-reach and standing broad jump(SBJ) recently, i finally achieved it. You know i've never been flexible and therefore i was quite surprised that i managed to hit 51cm for sit-and-reach. Not only that.. for SBJ, i finally crossed the 250cm mark by getting 251cm. haha. 1 cm more only.
However, i paid a price during these two stations because it worsened my hamstring injury. So when it was time for the shuttle run, i really ran slower than slower. To add more misery, the track was slippery. I had 3 tries but 2 of the tries were not counted as i slipped during the run. I ended up getting 9.6s for the last try. Not only me though who slipped. i guessed 75% of the them who took the NAPHA test that day slipped and fell too. haha. So its not that i'm clumsy or anything.

By the time we had to prepare for the 2.4km run, i was already having a serious hamstring problem. Unbearable it was and i had a difficult time to even walk. However, i did pushed myself to complete it. I was literally jogging with 'one functioned leg'. So.. the timing was really nothing to be proud of. i got 11.45min. hahaha! C grade of 3 points to be exact. Therefore, i got 28 points in total.

Anyway, im really glad that NAPHA is over. It's been a long time since i played soccer in school. So PE is perhaps the best time to do it.

For now, i should just relax one corner and wait for the injury to heal.

Selamtz.

No comments: