Sunday, June 22, 2008

NEXT: SISPEC Pasir Laba

Went to my cousin's wedding the other day.
And he's married to a Penang 18-year-old girl, now my cousin-in-law Aisyah.


The Bride & Groom of the day.


My family, without my dad who was on overseas trip.


Yes! I spoilt this picture. haha

I was wondering why he, who is well-built and good-looking working as a SCDF DART team commander, decide to marry a decent, low-profile girl when he can just go for any singaporean girl. No offence to aisyah bcos both of them are perfectly meant for each other. :)
So I interviewed him the other day, and he replied it short and sweet,
"Singaporean girls are high-maintenance. Hard to please them."

haha. NO COMMENT.
But of cos that's only a generalisation. Im sure there's plenty of girls out there who is doesn't fall into that category. No worries.

And man.. I was posted to SISPEC.
My cousins were like "Woah thats good. SISPEC is for those who did well for studies and physical trainings!" and they were explaining to my aunties, before i knew it, compliments and praises coming in.
haha THANK YOU i felt better.
So off tomorrow to Pasir Laba.

*Another shot for that chance*

No comments: