Sunday, August 03, 2008

Weekends

I've come to realized that i've been going out quite often every weekend. Army days really take the leisure off me(and to the rest of NSF out there) so we'll tend to make full use of our time off.

Yesterday, the plan was to attend my first driving theory lesson and go out with the PJC mats for some jamming or playing pool. YES im taking my driving licence now! :) However, got a call from Firdaus, my close buddy back in CCKSS, to visit the CCKSS food and fun fair. I was reluctantly initially coz its been 3 years i've graduated! confirm the teachers there won't remember me, i thought. and also bcos of the time constraint since i was rushing for the afternoon lesson. Did went for it, but merely for 20mins so i didn't really manage to talk to my former teachers.

Rushed for the lesson immediately after that and met with the guys. We went to the MI mart opposite PS and planned to watch The Mummy but as expected, it was fully reserved! hai.. and had our dinner at Mackenzie Rex restaurant. my first time there though and i would say the chicken rice is superb! do go and try it.





Today was equally fun too coz i had my first mini bike run at Tampines. Initial plan was to play at Kallang but due to time contraints, we stopped for breakfast in Tampines and play at some multi-story carpark. haha asal main rembat je. But it was fun man!
The funny thing was.. i went very fast with that bike, probably due to the fact that im quite light, compare to Anuar. haha!
At one point, we imagined ourselves racing in F1 and anuar 'lost' bcos his engine died just at the beginning of the 'race'. hahaha.

Got to go!
An hour more to book in. Take care guys!

No comments: