Monday, June 01, 2015

2015: Reflection

Time really flies fast... Without realizing, the last time I post was more than a year ago.

Fun fact for the day:
Its been 11 years I've been blogging!

I just checked and realized my first post was back in 24th June 2004. 15 years old to be exact.

Reading that first post really made me laugh/cry on how much I have grown.

I didn't realize how much I was so in loved with football last time.

Being a professional footballer and all. Well, I guess I still managed to achieve it somewhat (SEA games, prime league, NFL etc).

With that, I shall close my history book as a footballer and move on.

Not that I'm no longer playing (still actively bulging the net when I want to :p),

but I'm looking forward to the next phase of life, which is to settle down and planning for the next 30 years of life (insya'Allah).

If you have known me well enough, I don't delete my past.

In fact, I share it with others.

My ups. My downs. My happiness. My emo moments. My best goals. My blunders.

So i'm going to continue posting with my life journey here.

I hope it help it some ways, to make you smile, laugh at my blunders, learn from my mistakes and most importantly, you feel happier reading my blog.

Till my next post, stay safe, stay positive and stay hungry.

No comments: