Monday, May 30, 2005

well.
MT O level finally over..
huh!
finally man.
rite now juz hoping i can score well for it.

btw, juz now in bus ah.
i was sleeping rather peacefully.
since i had alot of hard-fought soccer matches b4 tat.
skali i heard these loud voices.
thought those lil boys kept screaming for nothing.
but when i opened my eyes,

i saw these two makciks, sitting way apart from each other,
talking to each other very loudly as if dorang punye @!&^% punye bas.
haha.. nolah, im angry with them.
but it was funny man.
everybody was looking at them
huhu.. paiseh2.

den when the bus reached yew tee mrt station,
i was shocked again by a sudden loud clapping sound.
i opened my eyes n there was these two boys laughing at me.
perhaps they were gelak by my reaction.
since i immediately jumped up from my seat.
tgh syiok2 tdor, kacau pulak dua hamba allah nie.
huhu.. paiseh again.

my third paiseh incident was yet to come.
i went down from the bus with this grandmother.
since i had blisters under my feet, i couldn't walk properly.
so.. there she go, overtaking me, like the turtle overtaking the hare.
haiz.

wat a day.

No comments: