Monday, December 12, 2005

Looking Forward

I'm very optimistic with so many events happening this week.

Firstly, my uncle had asked me along to go to KL this friday with his family. We would then return on Monday the following week. But the problem is, I have so many other activities happening on the same time. Harris wanted me to attend the scout's campfire this friday nite, which he himself confessed that this is going to be one the most HAPPENING events in CCKSS. Then, i have a soccer match on saturday morning, representing USS, against TWS. One of the most crucial match for the Unitians( ermm.. is that rite?). If i do not play for them, i can imagine them struggling to score. haha. mcam Thierry Henry je aku. Oh ya, how about the chalet that my other uncle is organising, which is also falls on this Saturday?

By the way, haikal told me the results for the admission to the 3months course would be released this Friday too. Is that rite?

Looking back, last friday, the Al-Function team played at a basketball court near Teck Whye LRT since the function hall which we intended to play was under construction( painting in process lahlah). But what i wanna say that, Rashid do scored 4 goals that time. But, we are against a girl's team. And what you know, Rashid played as if it was a tournament. Relax ah. haha. so no need to be proud of that.

And those kepoh2 tagging my blog, thanks for tagging although i do not understand what you all talking about. haha. And happy holidayz everyone. Merry Christmas!

Maaf Zahir Dan Batin.

No comments: