Friday, December 02, 2005

Preparation For Prom NIte

Im sure my peeps out there had prepared what to wear for tomorrow's prom nite. am i right?
well, for now, at this time of moment, frankly speaking, i only have a dark blue coat which i borrowed from my primary school friend. The rest, i mean the shirt, pants, shoes, my hair.. EVERTHING.. i have not prepared a single thing. What A Strike!

So, do not be surprised if i wear a singlet + sarong + slippers for tomorrow. ok, i know that's exaggerating but i just hope tomorrow i would still have time to buy and wear something nice.

To my VIRTUAL prom partner, please DO move away from me like what the Indian girl run away from Ron Weasley. i don't think im going to dance tomorrow. Confirm kaku punye macam MAWI. haha.

If only Emma Watson going to be my prom partner for tomorrow, then i will dance. haha. I know that ain't going to happen.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Emma Watson, will u be my prom partner?
(Psst... Don't disturb. Im emo-ing at the moment)

No comments: