Monday, January 30, 2006

IQ = Intriguing Questions... (Making you waste your time)

hey! You guys have taken the IQ test from the Tickle website already?

I had taken it twice, last year when my classmate, Yu Ding, told me to do so.
That time i got 121 if im not wrong.
And the second time i took was just last saturday.
Surprisingly, after a year, my IQ improved man! haha.
i've got 131 this time.

wow! isn't that good?! but tyco lah i think. haha.
If only this test are for real, why i am still here struggling to get good results? Right?!
If Albert Einstein got 160 for his IQ and invented the nuclear theory, why cant i invented something too?!

So, i hereby conclude that this IQ test is a fraud. Just to make you happy only. haha.
luckily it just took 1/2 hour of my time. Some others told me they took 3 long hours to finish it. That one... hmm.. i had no comment about that. Hardworking perhaps. haha.

klah, take care everyone. Happy Holidays~! =p

No comments: