Thursday, February 02, 2006

A Simple Trip To East Coast

Last monday, i went to East Coast with my family and my cuzzins. just 6+3=9 of us.

Did nth much. just enjoying the scenery and the fresh air at the seaside. i remembered one time we played 50m dash running on the sand. yalah, difficult. to make it fair to others, i had to run backwards whereas my other cuzins run as per normal. haha. and i still won man! juz a split second difference. haha. action seh khairul nie.

Anyway, enjoy the pics. i did hav much of it lah.

Image hosting by Photobucket
ye, i was studyin b4 my trip to east coast. surprised huh? haha.

Image hosting by Photobucket
yeah! tats me at east coast.

Image hosting by Photobucket
i was not prepared for this. but oklah, i can still afford to smile showing my teeth. haha. i dunno when the last time i did that.

Image hosting by Photobucket
finally after reaching home from east coast, i can play my com!
P.S: can you see 2 khairuls here in this pic? haha.

No comments: