Tuesday, October 24, 2006

All about Japanese

Well, i came across this post bulletin in friendster and it captured my attention.

You want to know your japanese name? If you do, then try this out.
It's quite interesting.
However, the names sounded very stupid and funny. really. haha.

All you have to do is to..
1) Take each letter of your name
2) Substitute it with the japanese word.

Aniwae, the names might be kinda long.
So don't complain if it is difficult for you to memorise it.

* A- ka* B- zu* C- mi* D- te* E- ku* F- lu* G- ji* H- ri*
I- ki* J- zu* K- me* L- ta* M- rin* N- to* O-mo* P- no*
Q- ke* R- shi* S- ari* T-chi* U- do* V- ru* W-mei* X- na*
Y- fu* Z- zi

For me.. my japanese name is Merikakishidota shidozikakitoki (Khairul Ruzaini)

haha. it really sounded dumb man.

Aniwae, talking about japanese.. just now PioneerJuniorCollege was invaded by Japanese students!
there were lots of performances put up by both my fellow PJCians as well as the japanese student themselves.

This is one of their performance.
Their dance looked neat yet physically straneous man.
Enjoy!

No comments: