Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I can now safely stop thinking about promos

Alright, like finally,
i'm able have a peace of mind..
for now.

Yesterday we got our results slip for our overall academic performance this year.
And alhamdullilah,
i got promoted.

I was expecting it actually because from my promo results,
i can roughly predict that im able to pass all the subjects except for GP and Chemistry.
This two subjects always spoilt the show man.

I told myself, GP is going to be 50-50.
If my good luck charm is with me that day, i will pass for that subject..
if not then, fail lah.
and unfortunately, it went the way i hope the least.
But its ok, but i will need to go through intensive GP clinic next year.
nice.

For chemistry, i had to drop it for next year.
What a pity because i studied so much since sec 1. haha.
so which means im not going to take H2 chemistry for A levels.
which also means more courses in uni will close their doors for me.

so stop dreaming of becoming a doctor lah khai!
or a chemical engineer..
or a biomedical engineer..
and the list goes on..

man.. i think i should just forget about all this and start focusing on my childhood dream.
which is to fly. pilot lah in other words.
I know its very difficult to get especially malay guys like me.
But im still stubborn seh. haha.
Degil punya budak!

klah, i stop here. take care everybody! (",)

No comments: