Monday, February 18, 2008

Wow.. i think i enjoy doing something other than soccer.
Its cooking!



I've been learning to cook some dishes from my mom recently, notably my favourite dish.. AYAM MASAK MERAH! or what u called it red-sauced chicken.
With great appetite comes with great responsibility TO COOK.
And so.. if in any case i'll be away from home, i think i should not be too worry in getting homesick or missing my mom's cook.

I found this video from my random search and i think i should post it. It is one of the ways i can help to advertise my family's business. hahaha!
This was when the recent Hari Raya was nearing(including my A's!) and.. if im not wrong, i skipped school to help them out! Hmm.. Im not sure if i should call myself hardworking.



And i found another video taken 2 years ago during the tournament at Fico Sports hub. Here.. are some of my contributions to the team. chey!

No comments: