Thursday, September 29, 2005

confirm 3 month holiday..

so.. i think i gonna have 3 months holiday. what to do during these times?

find work.
duduk kat rumah besarkan *ehem*
or go for courses..

i really dunno lah..
haiz.. result like wat seh..
  • I got B3 for emath.. actually not confirmed yet.. got B4 but maybe plus another mark.. hopefully it does.
  • Gt B4 for my Geo. i need one more mark actually. hopefully can get too.
  • Pysics also A2 only for my paper 1.
  • Chemistry like going to fail already. i got 1 mark advantage only from failing. if i failed my paper 2. tat's it. i failed the whole chemistry paper.
  • left with my Social Studies, Malay,English and Amath.

if i got B3 for amath, its good already for me. my Malay harap2 got A1 lah. English pon nampaknye taklei score well. SS my teacher told the class many cannot make it for SBQ. SO how?..

well, 2mr we get the papers. but im not confident getting to the 3 months course. anything happens. i just want to do well for O levels. hoho.. yeah!.. thats the spirit khai.

No comments: