Tuesday, September 27, 2005

HAPPY 16TH BIRHTDAY TO MYSELF!!

well, time really flies very fast seh..
just 17 hours 24 mins ago i was still a15-year-old who cannot watch NC-16..
but now.. Weee!!.. i can. haha.
nolah. im not tat crazy for NC-16 movies.

being a 16-year-old person( especially being a guy) is not easy as it looks.

on ur 1st day, u will suffer from the bdae bash from ur frens.
thats not all.. if u had just finished ur exams ( for instance, prelims for me), u will had to endure another obstacle in receiving back ur results.
and if do not do well, u will had to face the scoldings from your subject teachers.
and lastly, if ur frens still not happy with their bdae bash on u, they will wait for you outside school.
and repeat the same process.

wait, thats only on ur first day of ur 16th year living in this earth.

what's next for tomorrow?

i had no idea.

btw, i had mixed feelings regarding what happened today.

happy- for getting quite an improved result for my emath.
disappointed- physics paper 1 and geo section B.
excited- being a 16- year- old student for the first time.
sad yet determined- my math teacher pointed out my stupid mistake, and my physics teacher askin me what happen to my physics grades.

but overall, im quite happy with the way things are worked out today. only for few setbacks in my results. hope the other half of the subjects would pull up my grades.

hope so.

~TaZz~

No comments: