Sunday, September 04, 2005

well, i am very exhausted for the past few days.

Firstly, i finally had my first ever performance in front on my secondary schoolmates. haha. nice. i performed during the teacher's day nad it was indeed a simple yet nice peformance by my 4/9 class.
on last thursday. i simply take my rest without doing nothing much, really. slacking at home. haiz. really need to buck up.
den on friday, we had our cross-country at macritchie resevoir. i had won the 6th position in the upper sec boys category. haiz. my stamina really plunged down this year. from 2nd last year to 6th this year. however, to be frank, i never pushed myself to my limits. I take it more lightly compared other years. haha. i did enjoyed myself though throughout the race.
after that i did skipped my friday prayers, since i was soaked with my sweat. So, instead, i went to hve my lunch and we boys took our short nap inside the west mall library. haha.
at 2pm, we headed towards the cck function hall, to have our SOCCER!! yes, i know that we're dead tired, but when come to soccer, our strength and stamina surely come back. haha.
i played for quite a while since many of them when home either they too tired; or they have geo lesson. haha. or oso religious class.
i went to harris's house with kamen and raj to have our PS2 session. haha. long time never play already.
Thought of going to religious class but somehow, i felt asleep and woke up late. so, no religious class for me, Again! to think of that, i had never been to my religious class for a consecutive 6 weeks!!.. huhu. should blamed mr TLW. everytime physics night class conducted very late one. haiz.
then yesterday, whole day went out to watch 'bangsawan', a malay stage theatre in which my father acted. The story is just the malay version of 'King Arthur'. watch that show before? well, nice man. and my father acted to make it more interesting. haha. by the time it ended, 11.30pm already and we went out to have our supper at Al-Azhar. reach home 1.30am.
somehow, i still can spent some time to watch Holland vs Armenia. haha. watch till 3oth minute only den go to sleep.

For today, no plans actually. so stay at home and finish up homework for this coming week. haiz.
holiday also like no holiday seh. everyday need to come back. kzz.. i got to go now.
~PeAcE oUt~

No comments: