Sunday, March 26, 2006

An Unforgettable Journey

You know what? This is my 101th post since i started blogging. Wow! I can't believe i had been writing so much for the past 2 years.

I read my old post, started in 2004 till now, and it makes me realize how much i experienced and matured throughout this short period of my life. Espeically in sec 4, i recalled the memories when my CCKSS soccer team made a such great feat, levelled with the 1999 CCKS batch, qualifying for the Quarter-Finals. The Big Walk competition in which my team play-cheated and eventually won the 22nd position. And last but not the least, the memories with her. (",) Till this day, i still saved up the msn conversations we had in this computer. That's why i can't afford to reboot this com. The memories really meant so much to me. Its nice to see and recalled back those days when i tried to tackle and win her heart. Funny though if i recalled carefully, because we rarely met each other. Even in school i was very shy to see her face-to-face. Although we are physically distance away from each other, inside me, she is very close to my heart. Somehow, there's always this feeling that she is the one meant for me. :)

However, there are bad memories too. Although it is not nice to recall those memories, i made hyphotesis, gambled, and learnt the best way to handled those setbacks, problems and pressures. The memories about the things i juggled and struggled during my sec 4 education. My amath which used to fail all the time up till to my prelims and still never gave up, and eventually getting an A2 for it. The disappointment for being the most 'OUTstanding' student in my class, making my form teacher, Mrs Phillip to suffer high blood pressure because of me. haha. Those were the days.

For now, i just need to focus on the path ahead of me. There are more exciting things to be unvealed and im very optimistic about it. I hope it will be a good one for me.

~Chill~

No comments: