Sunday, April 23, 2006

Hockey Matches + Auditions + Visit Old Friend + Things Happening Next Week!

Ok, so what now? i can't think of stories to write. haha. Well, our PJC hockey drew with TPJC 0-0 on friday and lost to VJC 0-4. TPJC were very very lucky indeed. Cant even enter our half. haha. So, eventually, we were booted out form the tournament. haiz. Nvm. Next year its my turn to take over the team. haha. Chey!.

Today, i went for an audition for the Malay Cultural Society(MCS). They wanted to get actor and actresses to act in their BlackBox Production. Im not sure what is it but it was compulsory for all JC1s to come for the audition. So, i went i reached there, we were given a script and told to form a group of 4 ppl. My group consists of Ismarian, Atiqah and Yanty, which all are ex-ccksians. haha.

We practised for 30 mins when it was finally our turn to perform in front of the judges. We were interviewed individually before that. And the judges took such a long time interviewing me and when it came to the other 3 of them, they just asked one two questions and it was done. They even asked me this " I heard that your father is an actor, so do you think his talents are being inherited by you?" And i answered, " erm.. yar. Probably some." sweet and simple. haha.

So we performed and my role, luckily, was very easy. I had only one part where i need to be angry and scolded Ismarian. That's all. haha. And for Ismarian role, he got many difficult parts especially when he need to be angry, sarcastic and even cry. haha. and he carry out his role very well i admit. Confirm the judges like it lah.

After the auditions, Ismarian, Hafiz Y. and Me went to Harris house to visit him. Well, when we arrived, he just came back from his medical check-up. Yeah. about his fractured arm lah. So goood boy that's why. He showed us the X-rays he undergo before the operation. and you know what?! His bone really break into half therefore, they need to put metals and nails to fixed it. Woah, i won't get into fights with him man! He may just swing his arm and hit me with his metal- improvised arm.

And he even showed us the pictures, during the operation. and it was really gross! not for the faint-hearted, really. It shows one part whent he doctor cut open his hand. With few other photos showing the process when the surgeons cut through the 7 layers of his muscle before we can finally see his broken bone. I mean we were literally seeing his broken bone in that picture! And it was totally broken into half, not crack, not even fracture. Seeing is believing man. Now i know why it is so big deal to be a surgeon. You need to be precise in cutting open the person's body, without really cutting his veins and lose his or her blood for nothing.

Okok, stop man. I shoudn't say these things in my blog. haha. Btw, i have a long list of events happening next week. I tell you all now coz i don' think i will be able to update for next week's post.

Firstly, i have a debate competition in my class this coming wednesday. the topic " Divorce is the best answer for a failed marriage" . And i need to agree with that statement. haha. It will be much much more difficult for my team to support our stand.

Next, we going to have our green bazaar this wenesday from 11.30 to 3.30pm. Im not sure whether it is open to the public, but i really hope it will. So you guys can come down to PJC! The theme is 'Reuse, Reduce, Recycle' .. so expect us to sell things which are made by ourselves. haha. pathetic. Well, I myself not sure what my class had come out with.

And, you know what? I was selected among 10 students in PJC to pose for our this year PJC's brochure. haha. Stylo man.

Lastly, next friday im going for a short holiday to Kuala Lumpur for 3 days till monday, which is labour day on monday i think. My malaysian cousin married lah. So we go there and have our short holiday on the same time. haha. nice. So anyone wants me to kirim or buy anyhing for you? Just tell me ya.. haha.

Klah, take care guys. Getting my physics test result on monday. hai. Just hope for the best. Selamtz ah everybody!..

No comments: