Sunday, April 02, 2006

My 8 years Stint In Soccer Finally Ended

Hiya guys!

Thank so much for all the tagging, advices and craps that you had been flooding in my tagboard. I really appreciate that. Just continue the good work man! haha.

Just an update for this week.

First things first, i was chosen to be in the PJC hockey team. haha. kental betul lah. Not my ideal CCA of coz. My proposal for soccer was rejected. haha. that's why no choice need to join hockey. Rugby too rough, volleyball too sissy, so left with hockey. I went for the trial one time, and the next day, my name was put up in their noticeboard, list of students being selected. style. But frankly speaking ah, i was actually hoping that my name won't come out, because i was planning to join Lan Gaming as my CCA. Like interesting liddat. Every CCA day can play Counter-Strike one. haha.

Yesterday we won 1-0 against IJC. haha. Yeah! Farz, ur JC weak ah. haha. And last week, we won 4-1 against AJC too. Style ah. Quite good seh my hockey team... although i never play. If i play.... confirm.. erm.. u know what i mean. not good lah of coz. Ball control of the ball like what already. haha. Still practising you see. It takes time my friend.

Aniway, rugby ah. I decided to drop out. So rough like wat seh. If only my body like The Rock can lah. I suffered bruises on my right shoulder and knees after that one and only rugby trial. haha. So, i don't want to take risk ah. Even my cckss friend, Tuafiq, once told me that his friend lost his front tooth because of rugby. huhu. i don't wan to suffer such thing. Later not handsome. haha.

Alright2, i really got to go now. Sleepy already man. take care my friends!

No comments: