Saturday, April 15, 2006

Things Happening This Week!

Finally, i have some time to update my blog. haha. and I have many things to say man! haha. alright2. I will cut it short if necessary.

Well, firstly, today i had my first ever debut hockey match against SAJC!.. woohoo!.. Gerek man. Do you understand what i mean by that? YES.. i actually get to represent Pioneer JC in that match. wow! what a great experience. Well, haha, actually we lost though. Wait2, before you say anything, let me explain why we lost.

First half, we were technically better than them although both sides fielded their strongest line-up. So it was quite a competition, and yes, PJC was better. seriously speaking one. haha. And you know what?! We did not even have an adult looking after us there. i mean no teacher-in charge. No coach. I don't know why. And SAJC even made their coach to become the referee for the game. So, ermm.. got a bit of kayu ah. haha. So for half result, 0-0.

Then came the second half, our captain decided to let us, JC1s, to have a chance to play. So, as expected, we screwed. haha. What do you expect man?! 3/4 of the team were totally unexperienced. We were playing like lost sheeps in the middle of the park. And i was sliding around to tackle them as if like soccer liddat. I even accidentally control the ball with my leg once. haha. We really made a fool of oursleves seh. Corner kick also dunno how to take. I carried my stick too high during running and accidentally hit this SAJC guy's head. and he got injured. stretchered out. haha. So, i decided to made up my disabilities in these areas with my speed and stamina, running around pressurizing and tackling them, instead of providing the ' crosses' in attack. Well, for you info, i played left midfield just now. haha. And the final score. PJC: 0, SAJC: 5. sorry guys. don't want to boast about the results too much. haha.

Ok, that's all about today's match. Yesterday, we had our cckss malay gathering in WEST COAST. do some bbq-ing. i don't know why i was soo hardworking yesterday that i bbq-ed the whole day without really get the time to enjoy with my friends. haiz. but nvmlah. i still enjoy it. =)

And2, recently, my hockey training we had to take a beep test, to check on our stamina level. I got 12.10. in which i lost to this guy from JC2 who gotten 13.2. woah! so good sia him. But oklah, i really satisfied with my own performance. heeh. =p

And last tuesday, i had my first ever class test in PJC. haha. which is CHEMISTRY! no comment about that. haiz. hopefully can PASS. take note of that. i was hoping for a pass. really. very difficult man.

The highlight: My handphone rang when we were having that test. We were having it in LT4, the biggest lecture room in PJC, and at least 500 students were taking test that time. haha. sooo paiseh man. I set the alarm clock in my hp to ring every 6.30pm on weekdays cause i like to have my afternoon naps you see. And when it rang, everybody looked at me! I also looked back at them lah. haha. Luckily i managed to switch it off in time and the invigilator did not conficscated it. haha. fuuh! close shave.

So, that's all the events i can think of right now. haha. kk, i don't want to write to much. Later you will be sleeping halfway reading this post. haha. alright2. Take care everybody!

No comments: