Saturday, January 05, 2008

The First Test


Im excited but nervous on the same time.
I'd received a letter from RSAF for an Aptitude Selection System(Compass) Test on the 14th of Jan.
This is going to be my first major test towards my dream.
Im not sure if this is going to be my big break, but whatever the outcome is, it happens for a reason.
Im feeling optimistic.
Every dream has its own challenges and obstacles, and in this case, i knew it won't be any less then a rough journey.
No doubt, many aspiring young men like me wish everything is planned out for them ideally, according to their preferences.
The chances of being a pilot is like hoping to get into top 10 in the batch, out of thousands.
Yes, the chances are slim, but remained focus towards my aim is the utmost importance.
Im not giving this up without a fight.
Im sure, like any other people who share this same dream, will give their best shot.
Im no different.



Second plan? Let's not think about it first.

No comments: