Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I was doing some editing to my photos and i stumbled upon those pictures i took back in kampung. And i realized i have some of it which i wanted to share with u guys.

You know.. i've tried to do those jumping shots, and i think im bad at it.

Let's see:


ok.. maybe everyone is not ready. Just look at me. The excitement and the semangatnye untuk melompat.

Maybe that's not so bad. Let's see the next one:


That is what happen if you're too old among those in the shoot.

Aaahh.. This is one is classic. I can't believe my younger cousins and bro can emo too!


Let make a short story out of this:
One day, I tried to ride somebody's bike without permission.


And since my mom doesn't allow me to ride bike, she was angry and kicked me out of the house.


For several days, i was left outside wondering what should i do.



Luckily my brother asked me work with him, and now we ended up selling petrol and tyres by the roadside..

haha. can lah. im bored that's why.

No comments: