Friday, February 24, 2006

Clash Of The Titans

So many events happening for the past one week. wow!. I enjoyed it.. very much.

Firstly, South East Asian Champions vs West Asian Champions.
Singapore vs Iraq. Win 2-0!

I was one of the 10,000 spectators there at Kallang National Stadium. Thanks to Lalitha, the daugther to the manager of Maxcell, which sponsered the Lions, who is my classmate in MI, i was able to get 18 FREE tickets for the match. Grandstand somemore!

Wow! isn't that great? She even promised me to give soccer tickets for any future Lion's matches. Nice.
To make full use of the tickets, i called up my CCKSS friends to join me, and of 9 them joined me.
Hafiz, Taufiq, Syafiq, Rashid, Firdaus, Fhaizal, Amin, Hazriq and Zhi Sheng.

See those names? Yes, once they get along with each other, you know what happened next at the stadium itself.
We seated at the back row of the grandstand and there was this malay uncle seating in front of us. He was cursing the way the Lions play. The Lions were playing too defensively and he was frustrated you see, and he was criticising Noh Alam Shah especially, screaming to Raddy to take him out. We were quite annoyed with his behaviour and these friends of mine sacarstically supporting him everytime he said something.
Eg.
Uncle: Oi!! Keluarkan Alam Shah lah!!( Oi! take Alam Shah out lah!)
My friends( including me actually. haha.): Kami Sokong!! ( we support!!)

Yes, EVERYTIME he said something, we will stand, punching to the sky and shout, " Kami Sokong!!" He was quite amused by our reactions. And yar, we did that to stop him from shouting out unneccesarily. That's my intention lah. I don't know about the others. Maybe they just want to disturb that uncle. haha.

So, that's what happen on Wednesday.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today.

One of my best ever form at The Function Hall.

Our team was unbeatable for 8 games at first. And we were booted out after our energy really dried out.
When we come in after tat, we were unbeatable for the next 6 games. wow!. nice man.

And you know what??
I scored most of my goals with my HEAD!
wow! for the first time in my life, i feel that my head is much more effective then my legs to score. haha.
And there's one time i did a bicycle kick and accidentally kick the wrong ball. You know what i mean. right Hafiz? haha.

klah, i wanna sleep. tommorrow still got match. and my right hamstring still injured. hai. its irritating man. take care everyone. Selamtz!




No comments: