Friday, February 17, 2006

Encounters

hiya!

First things first, i would like to reply to those who tagged me..

To taman: Syafiq! Stop creating those weird nicks lah. haha.. yeah2. i' ll try to update on tat ' thing' at the 7 story one. haha.
To haikel: For ur info haikel, we gave zhi sheng a nickname. WE called him Park Ji Sung, the south korean footballer. Both the way he plays soccer and the way he looks. haha. and yeah.. thanks yar for the ajc thingy.
To Sharifah: Looks like sombeody tryin to pretend to be somebody else huh? as if i dunno liddat.. haha.
To Fauziah: Yaryar. i will link you a.s.a.p. dun worry lah. and how many times should i say?! dun call me SPERM BOY LAH!.. hai. difficult to control lah this girl. ish3.
To IdahpinklAdy: heya! thanks. hope u get good results too for ur O's.
To Mahira: Yeah.. im in MI tock tuck now while waiting for the JAE posting. hai. still need to go sch seh.
To Vivian: Im popular??.. haha. nolah. once in a blue moon only many different ppl tagged my tagboard. haha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, last tuesday, which was the Valentine's day, i encountered my greatest and worse experience in my life. Wait2! before you think any further, i did not have a date with any girls ok? undertand? ok.. good.

I finally had my first ever ice-skating experience at Jurong Central. nice man. the feeling, the experience, the repetitive falls, the accidents i had; bumping onto ppl near me. haha. I played for 2 hours that tats good enough for me to master it. haha. chey!.. nolah. still bad at it.

I went to meet my family straight at Lot 1 to watch a 9.30pm movie, I NOT STUPID TOO.
wow!.. very interesting story. my rating? i give 8.5/10. got a mixture of sad, humorous and serious theme in it. specially made for Singaporeans one. haha.

Of many things i said just now, actually i want to tell you all something about the scary encounter i had when our family we going home after watching the movie. Since my flat was at the far end away from the lift, we need to walk along the corridor lah. and tat was when my brother started to signal me to look at the opposite block.

You know what we two saw?
we saw a Pontianak!! and it was standing at the 7th story of that block, which half of its body were covered by the railings. I presumed it was staring at us since it was looking at our direction. Initially, i thought somebody was trying to commit suicide as the she leaning forward against the railing. But when she did that, to my suprised, it had such a very long hair reaching to down to the 6th storey and tat was when i realised she was actually a PONTIANAK! i swear it was. She was wearing a white dress and i could not see her face since her long hair covered it. My heartbeat started to race wildly like wat seh. And the next thing i knew, my brother and me started racing into our house. haha yeah! thats really scary.
Since after the incident, i tried to imagine what happens next if we had not run right after we saw it. try to imagine..... wat if i continue looking at it and suddenly it jumps off the railings and fly zooming towards me??

its up to you to guess on my fate...

No comments: