Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Its Nearing

Hey guys! our O level results is just 39 hours and 5 minutes away! And to come to think of it, Time flies very fast seh. Really it does. I always felt it is still a long time for the results to be released. And this tells me 2 things:-

Im going to get my o-level results, which is of coz.. SCARY!!

AND

IM going to leave Millennia Institute(MI) soon!.. NOOO!!

Alahai.. why good things must end so fast?! Im going to miss everything seh!.. My friends there, the street soccer we play almost everyday, the experience of being scolded by teachers for playing soccer in uniforms, my new hairstyle experience, the new name-callings i had, the sotong and gerrreeeek teachers, the PE a.k.a boot camp in NS( which cause me to have spraint thumb just now.. hai), the unlikely clan champion- ORION!, the tadpole honeydew ice kachang i had almost every recess, the experience of being a monitor, sports rep and party organiser on the same time and not to forget, the journey there every morning, taking mrt to bukit batok mrt and take bus 77 at the bus interchange.. hai. im going to miss those days.

And most likely tomorrow is going to be my last day at MI. Many ppl did not want to come on friday cause of o level results will be released wat. So, i presume everybody wanna stay at home and pray alot lah ah?.. haha.

Aniwae, i wanna wish a big thanks to Hasyimah for helping me alot during my MI days. The malay party in which we two become the main organisers. Although i knew i didnt do much, the party was quite a success due to her hard-work. And yeah, thanks so much just now. She helped me to do the dressings for my spraint thumb. haha. luckily she was in red cross. And to hafiz, muhaimin, taufik, luqman, azree and the rest of my close frens in MI.. even those who are in the same MT and HT as me, im really grateful to know you all. If i have just one wish that can be granted, i would like to see every single one of you to be in the same JC/Poly after our postings. but i know its not possible. just take care ya after we go to our separate ways.. =P

and to everyone out there hu r waiting for the o level results, pray hard k? Remember, you will get what you deserve. If u feel you had work hard enough, dun worry. It should turn out well. Good luck yar everyone. May god bless me. =)

No comments: