Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Im quite surprised to see the sudden surge in my tagboard. It has been ages seeing such phenomenon. haha.

Anyway, im okay actually. It has been done and over with. So move on now.. I've applied for NTU so far.
Just to satisfy my readers' curiosity, i'll tell you my choices:

1st choice: Maritime Studies and Business Major(erm!)
2nd: Aerospace Engineering
3rd: Maritime Studies
4th: Material Science & Engineering
5th: Mechanical Engineering


I've realized that maritime studies is quite cool.. and the job prospect is good. Of cause i want to get the 1st choice, but i think its very unlikely so i'll put that 3rd choice anyway. Nevertheless, I would be happy enough to get any of choices above.

Ok, let's change the topic.
I want to show you all someone very special who has influenced me greatly in soccer.
He was nicknamed the Welsh Wizard.
'Welsh' basically because he's from Wales and 'Wizard' because he was like a magician who is capable of executing fantastic tricks and skills in the field.
I would say he is my all-time favourite soccer idol since i started kicking the ball.
Back then, i would learn to do those trademark zigzag runs he did..
I was dare enough to say im a left winger when i can't even cross or shoot with my left leg back in my first match for CCKSS.
Of cos i didn't excel and so i was asked to switch back to right winger where i belong.
Right-legged giggs wannabe, still not that bad i guess.

So here is he..
Ryan Giggs, The No. 11 of Manchester United.



No comments: