Friday, March 07, 2008

A Level Results

well A level results was released today.

I was neither happy nor sad when i received the results slip.
It was OK i guess, but i felt i can do better.
Nevertheless, im thankful that my results are capable of making it into our local universities.

Alhamdullilah. :)

Anyway, my GP passed!
I was so relieved because PJC has only 87% passes in GP, gladly, im one of them.

According to my results, i think i should just focus on relief teaching math rather than physics!

Im starting to plan which course to pursue in.
Well.. there's some choices in mind.
Im considering between Engineering or Business.
Business seems interesting but i heard it's very competitive.
So my chances might be a little slim.
My plan has always been Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering in NTU. But many said NUS has always been a better choice.. so let see how it goes. :)

Okok, enough of thinking, i want to relax now and im already looking forward to my near future plans.
There's another weekly soccer tomorrow, NTU/NUS Open house, my pay, the record-breaking feat playing in the longest FUTSAL match this 21st march and of course ARMY!

No comments: