Monday, March 10, 2008

Reflection

After 3 days since the results released, and pondering over it.. I realized I didnt really do that well for A's. But why am i contented by it? Maybe because that's what i aimed for. I aimed to get ABC back then and getting the grades drop by a grade, that is usually we should expect. And that's really what i get:

GP- D
Chem - C

Math -B
Malay Lit -C
Physics -D

I came to realize that i didnt put too much hope for A levels. My aim beforehand was really simple.. make it for local universities.

Doing it well or scrapping through it is totally different thing.
And yes.. that's what i get.
With that kind of grades, im capable of scrapping through a place in Uni.
But the feeling of satisfaction, after 2 years of studying, is not there.
I could have done soo much better.

And personally, i did feel a little regret for not studying much harder.
Friends of mine having same or not as good L1R5 compared to me were getting straight As, and i felt so left out.

I sincerely believe its all down to the desire, hunger and how badly you wants it. People are willing to do almost anything to get what they want and unfortunately, in my case, i was not determined enough to see the As on the certificate.

However, i still thank Him for putting to such a test. Luckily, im still capable of getting a place in the university, and i see it as a 2nd chance and probably my last chance to prove something.


P.S: to nazeera, well NUS business will be just a dream i guess. engineering will be good enough. :)
to fazliah: Not forgetting to thank you for the great book u've recommended.

No comments: