Monday, March 17, 2008

Reunions

Well on friday, i went out with the Wan-s and Segaff. It has been weeks i last went out with them since they were in Tekong. Well maybe not segaff coz we have been playing squash for a couple of times recently. Haha. Squash not bad eh..
Anyway, we went to watch Step Up 2 and i thought it was freaking awesome!

Redzwan was so excited after the movie that he wanted to show his 'moves' in every area of space in Cineleisure that he can find. haha.


As long as i can remember, this is the only the 2nd time we took this kind of group photo.

The next day, it was my turn to catch up with my kranji pri sch guys. After soo long, since my absence when i joined JC, i finally had time to spend time with them.
We went to Seoul Garden at Causeway Point and i felt it was one of the most enjoyable gathering i had with them after a long time.
We spent the whole afternoon talking about our progress and we had a good laugh talking about the 'old' days.

The time when we would run to the field for soccer everytime school ends.
The time when i hold on to that Star Pupil badge every month from the beginning till the end of the year in P4.
The time when i was selected for emcee-ing for almost every school events, with diff female co-emcees till people jelak looking at my face.
The time when me, hakim and haziq were prefects, with that tight shorts, the notebook in our lil pocket and the classic superman hairstyle.(ok that's me only)
The time when my female teacher told me she would date me if she's my age!
The time when i cried because i was disturbed liking this girl when im not!
The time when i cried because i was 'bullied' by a group of girls!

So, as you can see, I was not the typical strong boy type BACK THEN who would fight back or stand up for myself. Very the kental lah i can say. But im quite sure now... im not as kental back then. haha
And surprisingly, i was totally opposite of that in the soccer field.


Probably one of my bestest friend back in pri sch, Hakim.

And to bring those primary school memories back, before we bid goodbye, we had our last activity of the night.
Counter-Strike!
and surprisingly i still had that killer instinct and topping the 'no. of kills' table.
hahaha.

PS: To my dear friend Hakim, good luck bro for your NS today later in the morning.

No comments: